+

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mashin' it up

So I have to add a couple of things I found since my mash ups post. First, the MashUpAwards site regularly posts cool mashup sites. A lot of these seem to be Twitter-related, and I see the Twitter assignment is coming, but I've looked at it a bit and really, who wants to know what I'm doing on a moment by moment basis? You don't, trust me.

But I did find THE COOLEST mashup site ever. I'm a huge Pandora fan (also an upcoming assignment), but Songza let's you listen to any song you want any time you want. I'm still trying to figure out what the catch is, but for the moment I'm wracking my brain trying to decide what song I want to listen to! Who knew Ben Folds did a cover of the Postal Service's Great Heights and the Postal Service did a cover of Phil Collins' Against All Odds? How have I lived this long without songza?







No comments: