+

Monday, February 25, 2008

technorati continued

Ok, I watched the video. But I swear, the technorati I see and the one in the video don't look the same to me. I like the one in the video better. I was reluctant to get ONE MORE ACCOUNT, which would include a user name and password that I would promptly forget, but I thought maybe if I "joined" I'd get that more interesting interface. I didn't. I don't know if I'm just losing it, or what. I don't think I'll be using my technorati account, but I'll give it a try.

So I did the three searches that were also part of our assignment. I searchd "library 2.0" (sorry, learning 2.0 just sounded too boring to me!) in posts, tags, and the directory. The posts and tags results were very similar. They appeared to be blog entries where someone had marked the entry (tagged it) as "library 2.0," like I do on most of my posts. I was more interested in the results of the blog directory search. These were whole blogs that were tagged with library 2.0. I saw a few I already read and checked out a few I'm not very interested in. So it was interesting and I will go back and do some more searching when I have more time...

No comments: